Wednesday, March 2, 2016

02.03.2016



1) I haven't found a toilet yet with 'head liners'. Those are the paper things that cover the toilet seat so people can feel good about not exposing their butts to toilet seat germs. Think about it though, you're sitting in a four sided box with poop spores floating around. Your butt touching plastic might be the least of your worries.
2) One of the ways I can tell my tram is nearing the office is that I pass by the grave stone store. And it's not just a single store. There are like 5 lots with gravestones in them, over the space of 2 blocks. On the plus side, I know which one I want now.
3) I cannot find Teriyaki anywhere. After having lived in a place with a Teriyaki store on every block, this is a bit odd. Although I have yet to try Sushi here, maybe that's where they hide the Teriyaki.
4) Many cars have that thing where when stopped, the engines shut off. When you touch the gas, they start up again. After having owned many cars where the engine dying means panic mode, it's a little disconcerting.

No comments:

Post a Comment