Monday, February 1, 2016

01.02.2016:


There are SO many options for local tram tickets. Only travel between 9 and 3, we've got a ticket for you! Have more than 2 kids? You can buy a supplemental ticket to cover all the rest of your kids!

Buying a German phone online is verboten unless you have a credit card with a German billing address. Even then, it seems hard to tell GOOGLE that I want a Euro phone.

When DHL says it will contact you to ask for more information about your two packages stuck in customs, what it means is that it will do no such thing and that you must find a German friend to call for you.

You really can get around without a car. Then again, I haven't tried going home yet today, nor have I had to buy anything I couldn't carry. But I guess if I ever get a little tipsy, it's a much better choice than a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment