Saturday, February 13, 2016

13.02.2016



1) You press the top of light switches to turn them off. You flip up light switches in the US to turn them on.
2) The goulash suppe at Bratar is the bomb. I don't know when I had goulash in the past, but it brought back good memories.
3) This is the second time someone vacated a seat on the train after leaving a nasty fart there. Of course, not realizing it, I sat there after him. He stared at me from the train door as we were stopping. I didn't give him the satisfaction of throwing up.
4) Our bathroom has a huge picture window on one side (but we can close the shutters), and a semi-transparent door on the inside (can't cover it easily). When someone steps out of the shower, the door doesn't seem very opaque at all. 
5) A realtor told us that some people consider very squeaky floors a very desirable trait in a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment