Thursday, February 11, 2016

11.02.2016



1) When the trains stop running, sometimes there's just no way to tell why. I'm learning to wait and be patient.
2) I'm learning German, but slowly. One thing I'm trying to do is understand the words I read in context, rather than trying to translate them to English first. Also, If you see me walking down the street and I look like I’m mumbling, I'm probably sounding out the words I'm reading. Or I'm just mumbling. Definitely one of the two.
3) I'm finding the good places to eat in town.
4) There are Seahawks fans here. Ran into Tim at Vapianos who is a huge Seahawks fan. We talked Marshawn's retirement and the hope for Thomas Rawls. He'd never met another seahawk fan. He makes great pasta.
5) Went into the Games workshop store. The guy at the register was from Chicago. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment